Token Listing Vote is a program by FIDEX to determine new coins/tokens which are eligible to be listed on Fidex exchange. All Fidex members could participate starting from the process of registration for the coins/tokens until vote on coins/tokens desired.
- Fill in the application form.
- Registration Schedule will be announced on our Website / Telegram.
- You need to register first to submit.
- To register, 50.000 FEX per digital asset is required and will be deducted from account’s balance.
Digital Asset registration can be made on fidex.market website in “Voting” menu.
Our listing committee will review the applications based on a list of criteria, including: qualifications, policy, risk, business model, core team members, scalability, infrastructure, distribution, investors, community, marketing and operations.
The review of the application often takes 2-3 working days. After passing the listing review, your project will be eligible for our Token Listing Vote.
- Fidex members can vote with FEX. 1 vote = 1 FEX. (All vote tokens will be burnt)
- There is no maximum vote limit for each Fidex member and you can vote to more than 1 coin/token. Every vote is final and can not be canceled.
- FEX collected from Voting will be saved and not be used within 1 year.
Top 10% will be listed from each round. We will organise 1 round / month.
Register, and voting will happen in the last 2 weeks every month.
To be eligible for our Token Listing Vote, token teams are required to submit an application. Any projects which are found to have a risk in their policy or technology will not be eligible for the listing vote. The review status of the candidates will be announced via email.